Ridenour Family - December 2011

Ridenour Family - December 2011
Shanna, Jeff and Zoe, Santiago de Chile, December 2011

Friday, January 28, 2011

East Coast Winter


This is my first east coast winter.

You know, snow is pretty and all, but I think I'm over it. (That didn't take long!) Zoe and I are a bit stuck in the house, and we've both got a little cabin fever. No car in the suburbs is a little tough for most things. And we can really only walk around the apartment complex so many times before (1) it's pretty boring, and (2) I can't feel my thighs despite the long underwear I'm wearing.

Therefore, we are currently listening to nursery rhymes set to music and acting like the throw pillows from the couch are horses for Zoe to ride.

Here's to imagination. :-)

Talk to you again on Monday with BIG news!


No comments:

Post a Comment